Japanese Girls Study Penis Met Japanese Girls In Bus And Decided To Be Friends. Why Would They Not Answer My Email?

Met Japanese Girls in Bus and decided to be friends. Why would they not answer my email? - japanese girls study penis

We had a great conversation on the bus and I speak Japanese. They were very happy to talk with me. We exchanged e-mails. But it was a week and no response.

Does this mean that only a lie, or were not interested, or what ...?

They were over 18 years. 2 daughters.
And they did, and stay in my city are likely to be students, but .. dnt get it.

I thought I had fun and were happy. Why do not you answer?

and I should ever forget, and you accept this answer?

I am 29 years old, male. I am studying Japanese and I am interested in Japanese culture. I like help people.

0 comments:

Post a Comment