Acute Lupus Confused About Fibromyalgia & Lupus?

Confused about Fibromyalgia & Lupus? - acute lupus

Ok, here's the whole story. I had acute lymphoblastic leukemia at the age of 4 to I 7 years. I again, I had two kids, blah, blah. I've suffered from pain in the joints, both arms going numb all the time, hair loss, a slight sharp pain shot through the head, ringing in the ears, rash on the face, hands and feet swollen, ATM, arterial inflammation, photophobia and severe headache 3 -- 4 times a week, no matter the circumstances. I was upgraded to two different documents. Rheumatologist and an MD. One said he believes that his fibromyalgia and I know (which, as I said a ton of research) and the other, I have "inflammation in the blood" and other symptoms "and not" of fibromyalgia. It lupus and / or rheumatoid arthritis can be the culprit, but I am what you sent me without me really confused a "pain disorder usually" In 22 years no diagnosis normal. I wear a very healthy lifestyle and I'm so fat "Pain is usually not" only makes sense to me.I know you're not in docotrs but just looking for some advice, perhaps people who are one of the two and what I believe I have, my conclusion is. I know it's pretty hard to answer, but any help would be very appretiate. Thank you very much!

0 comments:

Post a Comment