Baby Registry Site:blogspot.com When Did You Start Giving Out Your Baby Registry?

When did you start giving out your baby registry? - baby registry site:blogspot.com

I am only 8 weeks, but I must admit, I was really excited to start recording. With my first son I did not really know all that goes with it. This time I was too early to be sure everything start. Especially since I still breastfeed.
I know people, not later, because the risk of miscarriage to start, but I'm just curious, what is the right time to begin to register people?

1 comments:

Coonwife... said...

27W 2D'ma girl .... I am with my baby shower 15th August. I will be 32 weeks pregnant. I would say, at least until the middle of the 2nd To wait quarter, approximately 20 weeks. My sister-in-law is my e-invite, next week, with registration cards, where we record. Women generally do not have a baby shower a month before 3 months before it expires. I have 8 weeks before me, because I am very concerned and drink all property in the house last week are still more than she seems to want, because you all that and still no baby. ...

Post a Comment