How Long After Waxing Should I Exfoliate How Can I Rid Of Black Dots/hair Follicles After Shaving/waxing/epilating?

How can I rid of black dots/hair follicles after shaving/waxing/epilating? - how long after waxing should i exfoliate

I have very pale skin and black hair on the legs ..
I have tried everything.
I scrub with a loofah before and after, and almost every day in between.

I tried shaving, waxing, hair removal ... all with the same result.
Waxing gave me good legs maybe for 5 days, then the red and black spots appeared on ... And now, when the hair grows, grows on the skin ... The bottom line is my legs are hideous!

I can not afford in each hair with tweezers to ensure that bathes the skin .... I need help!

I'm going on vacation in a tropical country in the 14 (now 8.) and can not afford to wear pants at all ... I'm in a bikini 3 / 4 time ... I need nice legs!

The hair is not long enough time for me to wax again ... work of the epilator could, but I do not want to end with the red / !!!!!!! Blackheads

Pleaaasseee help? Can not stand all these girls, the blonde silky legs ......

1 comments:

Ariel R said...

The same happens with two Me.Then ways.Find foundation or powder that matches your skin color, then add it to the legs to connect the dots, red / black. Or you can use Veet hair remover spray. Or if you do not work and people make fun of the legs just say "Pervert! Why should I watch it first!" or stop ", and my legs, then" Hope I helped:)

Post a Comment